Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ee i ee i oh


Mike took me for a quick ride this afternoon to see the plot of land where his family keeps all the critters who will eventually end up on their dinner table.






These guys look like they've still got a while before they need to start worrying.







Rudy, one of their two dogs. Not sure why I didn't get a picture of the other one. They are both very cute and friendly, although the other one (can't recall his name now...starts with a Z) seemed a little frightened of me. When Mike told me that he's only ever bitten two people, I think I decided to just stick by Rudy.




I initially mistook these for ducks, but they are geese. I guess I'm used to seeing the big Canadian geese in the States.







These are ducks.


























The view on the way back down.

No comments: