Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Just Some Pictures from Last Night

After spending two days pretty much indoors because of a really bad skin reaction to something, Yannis was able to get me out of the house for a bit yesterday evening to enjoy the beautiful weather we've been having. His friend works at a taverna over on the east side of the bay, and we had a couple of beers while watching the sun set. The breeze has cooled things off so much that I actually felt like I could have used a light jacket once the sun went down. So different from just a few days ago when I could barely summon the strength to yawn, it was so hot.

The road approaching the taverna.








The view








Taverna "Porto Alegre" (not sure of the spelling). One of those places you see from time to time with a full lawn of green grass. Nice garden setting, we sat at one of the tables on the lawn.















The taverna's dog, Anglea. She was really sweet, and I wasn't the least bit frightened of her (I've noted in earlier posts that I have a small fear of strange dogs).






I don't know the kitten's name, I'll call him Stumpy because he only had 1/2 a tail, but it was fun to watch him and Angela roll around on the grass together.

No comments: