Saturday, May 2, 2009

The End of an Era


I just completed my last day with the company formerly known as A.G. Edwards. May 20 would have been my 11 year anniversary. It's been a great last week, everyone has been so enthusiastic about my upcoming "adventure", and I've been reminded how very fortunate I have been to have known these people. I hope that I'll be able to keep in touch with many of them.

I could easily get all sentimental and talk about the things that I loved (and sometimes didn't) about each of my co-workers, but I'll save that for my memoirs (you know..the memoirs that I'll write when I meet that dashing, rich Greek man who is going to support me in a life of leisure that everyone keeps mentioning whenever my trip comes up).

For now I'll just say that I will certainly miss all the wonderful, unique people with whom I've shared the last decade.

The attached picture is of me and Bill, who along with Wally (who left to embark on his own adventure last fall) were the most incredible "bosses" I could ever hope to work with.

Tha ta pume.

PS: There are more pictures of me with other coworkers on Facebook, if you are not already a "friend" want to look at them, you can find me under Kyrstyn Kralovec.

No comments: