Thursday, April 8, 2010

Polyrina to Sirikari R/T Via the Sirikari Gorge

Well, we never actually made it to Sirikari. The trail wasn't always very well marked, and we got a late start from Polyrinia because we had trouble even finding the trailhead. Soooo, I'll have to go back and try again sometime, but we had a fabulous, leisurely walk of about about 6 1/2 hours when it was all said and done through some gorgeous terrain.

I should probably write more about it, maybe describe where we got lost so that others can be aware should they decide to try it, but then they'd miss out on the adventure of it all and I wouldn't want to deprive them of that aspect;-) Actually, I'm just very tired and don't have it in me to go into any more detail right now!

So here are just some pictures, and as always, they don't do justice to the actual surroundings.

No comments: